Current Opening :
Client Relationship Manager- Immigration/Study abroad
Location : 1601 Level - 16, Chiranjiv Tower
Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, INDIA
Compensation : As Per The Best In Industry
Phone : +91 8285756570 / 8285756571 / 8285756572
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- He should have worked in medium or a large Company - preferably in a service industries.
- Should have handled sales/business development.
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Excellent/Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- A friendly personality and patience.
- Comfortable telephone manner.
- Flexibility over working hours.
Client Relationship Manager perform some or all of the following duties:
- Determine admissibility of persons seeking entry into Canada/UK/Australia by examining documents and conducting interviews
- Interview clients to obtain employment history, educational background and career goals
- Identify barriers to immigration and assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills.
- Advise clients on immigration process and other employment-related issues
- Counsel the clients and determine the interest, aptitude and abilities. Counseling will mainly be by email, telephone or face-to face counseling.
- To provide regular follow up on enquiries received.
- Providing assistance for rehabilitation and technical evaluation for the appropriate countries.
- Provide consulting services to customers simultaneously helping in career planning.
- Maintain the database for the clients interested in immigration.
- You will be required to chase targets as per the terms & conditions of your employment.